Share this page:
BankTrack operates strictly independent from the financial sector and does not take any support from any financial institution. We finance ourselves mostly through grants from private foundations. Here is what we have now secured for 2018 (as per November 2018):
- The KR Foundation supports our campaign work on the Equator Principles and climate in 2016-2018 (280,000 euro for 3 years + a consortium grant of 40,000 euro)
- The KR Foundation also supports our campaign work on Fossil Banks (240,000 euro for 2 years)
- The European Climate Foundation supports our banks and climate work in 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 (USD 120,000 per year)
- The Olin Foundation supports our work in 2017 and 2018 through a consortium grant (40,000 euro per year)
- The Tilia Fund supports our work with a core grant, for 2017 and 2018 (265,000 euro in total)
- The Rockefeller Brothers Fund supports our work with a core grant for 2018-2019 (USD 70,000 in total)
More applications are pending and will be published here once secured.
For more information on our financial situation please see our 2017 financial report. (audited version forthcoming)
Help us expand our work
Our budget never matches our ambitions. Despite working very cost effectively, we are always short of funds. If you value our efforts, or if our work benefits your business and you wish to make a donation to BankTrack in return, please contact Johan Frijns, BankTrack's director, at +31-24-3249220. We are happy to talk with you about our plans and how you may contribute to make them work.
In case you want to support us right now please check the options here.
We gratefully acknowledge the support of our funders for making our work possible.