Share this page:
BankTrack operates strictly independent from the financial sector and does not take any support from any financial institution. We finance ourselves mostly through grants from private foundations. These are our funding sources for 2021 and upcoming years (as per March 2021):
- The KR Foundation supports our campaign work on Fossil Banks (EUR 141,000 per year);
- The European Climate Foundation supports our banks and climate work in 2021 (USD 110,000 per year);
- The Tilia Fund supports our work with a core grant (EUR 160,000 per year);
- The Rockefeller Brothers Fund supports our work with a core grant (USD 35,000 per year);
- The 11th hour project supports our Human Rights work with a project grant (USD 75,000 per year);
- Patagonia, the clothing company, supports our campaign work on banks and climate (USD 11,000);
- The Customer Union for Ethical Banking provides a grant to support work focused on the Cooperative Bank (EUR 3,000 per year);
- We receive support for our forest work through a grant administered by Profundo (EUR 15,000 per year).
More applications are pending and will be published here once secured.
For more information on our financial situation please see our 2020 Financial Report.
Help us expand our work
Our budget never matches our ambitions. Despite working very cost effective, we are always short of funds. If you value our work, or if our work benefits your business and you wish to make a donation to BankTrack in return, please contact Johan Frijns, BankTrack director, at email@example.com. We are happy to talk with you about our plans and how you may contribute to make them work. In case you want to support us right now please check the options here.
We gratefully acknowledge the support of all our funders for making our work possible.