Share this page:
BankTrack operates strictly independent from the financial sector and does not take any support from any financial institution. We finance ourselves through grants from private foundations and the occasional donation from individuals. As per June 2022, our funding sources are, (in alfabethical order):
- The Customer Union for Ethical Banking provides a grant to support work focused on the Cooperative Bank (EUR 3,000 per year);
- The Ecology Trust supports our Banks and Nature campaign with a project grant (EUR 33,000)
- The European Climate Foundation supports our Banks and Climate campaign (USD 110,000 per year);
- The KR Foundation supports our Banks and Climate campaign (EUR 141,000 per year);
- We receive support for our Banks and Nature campaign through a grant administered by Profundo (EUR 15,000 per year).
- The Rockefeller Brothers Fund supports our work with a general purpose grant (USD 50,000 per year);
- The Tilia Fund supports our work with a general purpose grant (EUR 160,000 per year);
- The 11th hour project of the Schmidt Foundation supports our Banks and Human rights campaign work with a project grant (USD 100,000 per year);
More applications are pending and will be published here once secured.
For more information on our financial situation please see our 2021 Financial Report.
Help us expand our work
Our budget never matches our ambitions. Despite working very cost effective, we are always short of funds. If you value our work, or if our work benefits your business and you wish to make a donation to BankTrack in return, please contact Johan Frijns, BankTrack director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to talk with you about our plans and how you may contribute to make them work. In case you want to support our work right now please check the options here.
We gratefully acknowledge the support of all our funders for making our work possible.