Share this page:
Come and visit
Our office is a pleasant 20 minutes walk from Nijmegen Central Station (see map). Alternatively, bus 3, 14, 33, 80 or 82 will drop you at the river front. Ask to be dropped at bus stop 'Waalkade', right next to our office. Look for the sign of restaurant Izzi, we are in that building.
The closest parking is the Eiermarktgarage. From there it is a five minute walk to the office.
Contact our team
For more details on our team members see here
- Johan Frijns, director (Mon-Fri)
- Ryan Brightwell, editor and researcher (Mon-Thu)
- Raymon van Vught, office assistant & financial manager (Mon-Wed)
- Yann Louvel, climate and energy campaign coordinator (Mon-Thu, working from France)
- Greig Aitken, climate campaigner, editor (Mon-Wed, working from Czech Republic)
- Erik Janssen, website support, researcher (Mon-Tue, Fri)
- Karen Vermeer, Forest and Equator Principles (Mon-Thu)