Share this page:
BankTrack currently employs a staff of ten people (excluding our volunteers and interns). The team is led by Johan Frijns, Director.
The BankTrack Foundation (Stichting BankTrack) is registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce as a not-for profit foundation under Dutch law (Nr. 30198568). You can find our statutes here. The Foundation is governed by a Board that consists of six members:
- Chair: Michelle Chan, United States;
- Vice Chair: Alexandra Dawe, Netherlands;
- Secretary: Siddharth Akali, United States/South Asia;
- Treasurer: Tamar Matalon, Netherlands;
- Michelle Medeiros, Netherlands;
- Rino Koop, Netherlands.
BankTrack ANBI status
BankTrack is a registered charity in the Netherlands (ANBI) -RSIN 813874658, and has a section 501(c) US equivalency certificate on file at NGOsource. BankTrack enjoys ANBI Status with the Dutch Tax Office, which is the equivalent to 501c status under US law. You can check our status here (type 'BankTrack' and 'Nijmegen').
The Dutch Tax Office requires ANBI status organisations to disclose specific additional information as follows:
- Salaries: BankTrack follows the 'CAO Welzijn' in determining salaries for its employees. For details on remuneration see our Financial report
- Vision and mission;
- Financial report over 2020;
- Narrative report over 2020.