Share this page:
BankTrack currently has a staff of nine people (not including our volunteers and interns). Half of us work at our office in Nijmegen, the Netherlands, but Yann works from France, Lise and Claire from the United Kingdom and Greig from the Czech Republic. The team is led by Johan Frijns, Director. You can find profiles of all our staff here.
The BankTrack Foundation (Stichting BankTrack) is registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce as a not-for profit foundation under Dutch law (Nr. 30198568). You can find our statutes under 'documents' on your right. The Foundation is governed by a Board that consists of six members:
- Chair: Michelle Chan, United States
- Secretary: Michelle Medeiros, Netherlands
- Treasurer: Tamar Matalon (tbc), Netherlands
- Alexandra Dawe, Netherlands
- Rolf Schippers, Netherlands
- Siddharth Akali, United States/South Asia
BankTrack ANBI status
BankTrack is a registered charity in the Netherlands (ANBI) -RSIN 813874658, and has a section 501(c) US equivalency certificate on file at NGOsource. BankTrack enjoys ANBI Status with the Dutch Tax Office, which is the equivalent to 501c status under US law. You can check our status here (type 'BankTrack' and 'Nijmegen').
The Dutch Tax Office requires ANBI status organisations to disclose specific additional information as follows:
- Salaries: BankTrack follows the 'CAO Welzijn' in determining salaries for its employees. For details on remuneration see our Financial report 2018.
- Vision and mission
- Financial report over 2018
- Narrative report over 2018