Johan Frijns, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page:
New climate campaigner position available
BankTrack is looking for a 4th climate campaigner to strengthen our 3-person climate team. Starting date is October 1st, deadline to apply September 9, 2020. You can find all relevant information here.
Volunteer and intern positions available (remote working)
After a few months pause, BankTrack is again offering volunteer and internship positions. As our office is currently closed, these positions are on an online, remote-working basis, e.g. working from your own home.
We are seeking committed volunteers and interns that can assist us in fullfilling our core mission of tracking policy developments and investment of private sector (commercial) banks, as well as stopping banks from financing projects and companies with a high negative impact on people and/or planet. Specifically we seek volunteers that are keen to:
- create and/or maintain profiles of Dodgy Deals;
- create and/or maintain profiles of banks;
- assist in assessing bank policies, such as policies on fossil fuel financing;
- assist in data collection and processing for our ongoing research;
- help maintain and expand our mailing lists and other outreach tools;
- keep up our social media presence on Twitter and Facebook, and;
- support our ongoing campaign efforts with the skills and creativity you possess.
We may also be able to accommodate your own ideas for an internship research project, assuming it is focused on private sector banks and fits our organisational goals and objectives.
To ensure that the position is interesting for both you and us, we seek applicants that can commit for a minimum of 3 months, for a minimum of 2 days per week (but more days is a plus). In return we offer:
- an interesting work experience in an organisation that knows how to make a difference to the banking sector;
- as part of a team that has learned to operate in a connected and efficient way online;
- with the possibility to develop numerous organisational skills;
- with proper training and supervision, and;
- a modest volunteer/internship payment.
Of course we hope that in due time we can return to working from our lovely office in Nijmegen and again include travel opportunities in our offer.
If you are interested please send an application letter plus your CV to Johan Frijns, director of BankTrack, at email@example.com.