Share this page:
Our office is a pleasant 20 minutes walk from Nijmegen Central Station (see map). Alternatively, bus 3, 14, 33, 80 or 82 will drop you at the river front. Ask to be dropped at bus stop 'Waalkade', right next to our office. Look for the sign of restaurant Izzi, we are in that striped building.
The closest parking is the Eiermarktgarage. From there it is a five minute walk to the office.
Contact our team
For more details on our team members see here
- Johan Frijns, director (Mon-Fri)
- Ryan Brightwell, editor and researcher, human rights coordinator (Mon-Thu)
- Anne de Jonghe, Equator Principles campaigner, forest liaison (Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri)
- Yann Louvel, climate campaigner (Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri working from France)
- Greig Aitken, climate campaigner, editor (Mon, Wed, Thu, working from Czech Republic)
- Claire Hamlett, climate campaigner (Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri)
- Erik Janssen, website coordinator, researcher (Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri)
- Raymon van Vught, office assistant & financial manager (Mon-Wed)
- Naomi Geelen, volunteer
- Ilse van Dijk, volunteer