ActiveThis profile is actively maintained
Created on: 2019-12-16 10:18:57
Last update: 2021-12-09 12:41:57
Send feedback on this profile
Download as PDF
Share this page:
About SpareBank 1 SR-Bank
SpareBank 1 SR-Bank, member of the SpareBank 1 Alliance, is a financial service group offering traditional banking services. Its main focus areas are the retail market, the corporate market and the public sector market. The bank is Norway's fifth largest bank measured by total assets and total lending and is the largest bank in the SpareBank 1 Alliance. SpareBank 1 SR-Bank is present in Rogaland, Hordaland, the Agder countries, and Oslo. The Bank's head office is located in Stavanger.
Christen Tranesgate 35
Benedicte Schilbred Fasmer |
Annual report 2020|
CSR Report 2020
listed on Oslo Stock Exchange
SpareBank 1 SR-Bank's shareholder structure can be accessed here.
|Complaints and grievances||
Stakeholders may raise complaints via the OECD National Contact Point Norway.
Scandinavian banks poured $67 billion into the fossil fuel industry since Paris
Voluntary standardsSpareBank 1 SR-Bank has committed itself to the following voluntary standards:
- Collective Commitment to Climate Action (CCCA)
- Global Reporting Initiative
- International Labour Organization Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work
- OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises
- Partnership for Carbon Accounting Financials (PCAF)
- Principles for Responsible Banking (PRB)
- Responsible Ship Recycling Standards (RSRS)
- UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights
- UNESCO World Heritage Convention
- United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity
- United Nations Global Compact
Sparebank 1 SR-Bank's webpage on corporate social responsibility can be accessed page here.