ActiveThis profile is actively maintained
Created on: 2019-12-05 16:50:33
Last update: 2021-11-24 00:00:00
Send feedback on this profile
Download as PDF
Share this page:
About Jyske Bank
Jyske Bank is the third largest bank in Denmark and was founded in 1967. The bank's activities include retail banking, private banking, market and investment banking and asset management. Jyske Bank has 98 branches in Denmark as well as offices in Germany.
Anders Dam |
Managing Director and CEO
CSR Report 2020|
Annual report 2020
listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen
Jyske Bank is owned by approximately 168,000 shareholders.
|Complaints and grievances||
Jyske Bank operates a Complaints mechanism which can be accessed here.
Scandinavian banks poured $67 billion into the fossil fuel industry since Paris
Extract of policy on prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism
Voluntary standardsJyske Bank has committed itself to the following voluntary standards:
- Carbon Disclosure Project
- International Labour Organization Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work
- OECD Common Reporting Standard (CRS)
- Principles for Responsible Banking (PRB)
- Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI)
- UNEP Finance Initiative
- United Nations Global Compact
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights
See Jyske Bank's webpage on ESG issues and sustainability here.