Share this page:
BankTrack currently has a staff of seven. Most of us work at our office in Nijmegen, the Netherlands, but Yann works from France and Greig from Czech Republic. The team is led by Johan Frijns, Director. You can find profiles of all our staff here.
The BankTrack Foundation (Stichting BankTrack) is registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce as a not-for profit foundation under Dutch law (Nr. 30198568). You can find our statutes under 'documents' on your right. The Foundation is governed by a Board that consists of five members:
- Chair: Michelle Chan, United States
- Secretary: Andreas Missbach, Switzerland
- Treasurer: Nina Roth, Germany
- Michelle Medeiros, Netherlands
- Siddharth Akali, United States/South Asia
BankTrack ANBI status
BankTrack enjoys ANBI Status with the Dutch Tax Office, which is the equivalent to 501c status under US law. You can check our status here (type 'BankTrack' and Nijmegen'). BankTrack's Dutch Tax Office RSIN fiscal number is 8138.74.658.
The Dutch Tax Office requires ANBI status organisations to disclose specific additional information as follows:
- Salaries: BankTrack follows the 'CAO Welzijn' in determining salaries for its employees. For details on remuneration see our Financial report 2016.
- Vision and mission
- Financial report over 2016
- Narrative report over 2016