Share this page:
BankTrack operates strictly independent from the financial sector and does not take any support from any financial institution. We finance ourselves mostly through grants from private foundations. Here is what we consider secured for 2019 (as per January 2019):
- The KR Foundation supports our campaign work on Fossil Banks (EUR 240,000 for 2 years);
- The European Climate Foundation supports our banks and climate work in 2018-2019 (USD 120,000 per year);
- The Olin Foundation supports our work through a consortium grant (EUR 40,000 per year);
- The Tilia Fund supports our work with a core grant (EUR 140,000 per year);
- The Rockefeller Brothers Fund supports our work with a core grant (USD 35,000);
- the 11th hour project supports our Human Rights work with a project grant (USD 65,000).
More applications are pending and will be published here once secured.
For more information on our financial situation please see our audited 2018 Financial report.
Help us expand our work
Our budget never matches our ambitions. Despite working very cost effectively, we are always short of funds. If you value our efforts, or if our work benefits your business and you wish to make a donation to BankTrack in return, please contact Johan Frijns, BankTrack's director, at +31-24-3249220. We are happy to talk with you about our plans and how you may contribute to make them work.
In case you want to support us right now please check the options here.
We gratefully acknowledge the support of our funders for making our work possible.