Share this page:
BankTrack currently has a staff of seven. Most work at our office based in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. You can find profiles of all our staff here.
The BankTrack Foundation (Stichting BankTrack) is registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce as a not-for profit foundation under Dutch law (Nr. 30198568). You can find our statutes under 'documents' on your right. The Foundation is governed by a Board that consists of three members:
- Chair: Michelle Chan, Friends of the Earth, US
- Secretary: Andreas Missbach, Public Eye Switzerland
- Treasurer, Amanda Starbuck, Rainforest Action Network, US
BankTrack ANBI status
BankTrack enjoys ANBI Status with the Dutch Tax Office, which is the equivalent to 501c status under US law. You can check our status here (type 'BankTrack' and Nijmegen'). BankTrack's Dutch Tax Office RSIN fiscal number is 8138.74.658.
The Dutch Tax Office requires ANBI status organisations to disclose specific information on one page. The remaining relevant items are:
- Salaries: BankTrack follows the 'CAO Welzijn' in determining salaries for its employees. For details on remuneration see our Financial report 2015.
- Vision and mission:http://www.banktrack.org/show/pages/about_banktrack
- Financial report over 2015
- Narrative report over 2015