Share this page:
BankTrack operates strictly independent from the financial sector and does not take any support in whatever form from any financial institution. Our income mainly comes from private foundations. Here is what we received in 2016 and have already confirmed for 2017 (as per February 2017):
- The KR Foundation supports our campaign work on the Equator Principles and climate in 2016 and 2017 (120,000 euro per year for two years)
- The European Climate Foundation supported our campaign work on banks and climate in 2016 (150,000 US$)
- The JMG Foundation supported our forest work (palm oil, pulp and paper) with a project grant in 2016 (45,000 euro)
- The Sierra Club Foundation supported our climate campaign with a project grant in 2016 (90,000 US$)
- The Olin Foundation in Germany will support our work in 2017 and 2018 through a consortium grant with urgewald (40,000 euro per year)
For more information on our financial situation please see our annual financial reports, under the ‘documents' tabs above.
Help us expand our work
Our budget never matches our ambitions. Despite working very cost effective we are always short of funds. If you value our efforts, or if our work benefits your business and you wish to make a donation to BankTrack in return, please contact Johan Frijns, BankTrack's director, at +31-24-3249220. We are happy to talk with you about our plans and how you may contribute to make them work.
In case you want to support us right now please check the options here.
We gratefully acknowledge the support of our funders for making our work possible