The bank declared in its CSR policy improvements listed below. You can find policy texts under "Documents" section if the bank has disclosed any of them.
- Developed the Bank's internal green credit system, including assessment training for personnel and establishing a management system that controls for environmental risks in the credit approval process.
- Adhered to national and industry energy efficiency and emission reduction guidelines and policies.
- Implemented credit guidelines and policies related to energy efficiency and emission reduction from the Banking Regulatory Commission. Instructed employees to abide by the credit guidelines and policies for nationally-defined high emission and high consumption industries and to recognize their associated credit risk.
- Introduced “2009 Credit Policy Guidelines”.
- Developed an environment-related policy but did not disclose the original policy document.
- Issued “Green Credit Policy Guide of China Minshend Bank”.
- Developed “2010 Risk Policy Guidance”.
- Developed “Assessment Methods of Centralized Procurement Supplier Supervision and Management”.
- In 2011, the bank issued China Minsheng Bank Money Laundering Risk Management Procedures, the Guidelines for AML in Newly Incorporated Institutions in China Minsheng Bank, and the Guidelines for AML in Business Units in China Minsheng Bank. Also, it revised China Minsheng Bank Management Procedures for AML Customer List and for Classification of Customer's AML Risk.
- To control strictly on credit approval on high-emission, high-consumption and over-capacity industries, it released the Board of Directors' Opinions on 2011 Risk Management, the General Guidelines for 2011 General Credit Evaluation and Industry Credit Evaluation, and the Guidelines for 2011 Credit Policy of Energy Industry.
This year, China Minsheng Bank released its "Risk Policy Guidelines" and "Credit Assessment Guidelines." The bank also strictly implemented the central government's energy conservation policy and market access requirements.